I adore the modern look of this black and white (with a pop of red) love card using the new Painter’s Palette stamp set. Products listed as new on today’s post will be available for purchase on June 1 when the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! If you have any questions or comments about today’s card, please share HERE. I’ll have a 1 Minute to WOW! video tutorial for you with tips on creating this card tomorrow!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The easel from the new Painter’s Palette stamp set is designed to work with the new Layering Squares Framelits Dies (19 sizes, including scallop edge layering squares).
- I stamped and cropped the center of the easel. The top layer is popped up on Stampin Dimensionals. This frames the sentiment (love the font) and heart below.
- The pop of red was provided by one of the small hearts from the new Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies.
- For a pretty polish, I added a cool black and white pattern from the new Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap. Watch my video here for tips.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Painter’s Palette card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG begins June 1. Here are some helpful tools for planning your order!
- Learn how to get a FREE catalog here.
- See a comparison of the new In Colors.
- Keep track of your “must-have” products with a printable Wish List form..
- What colors go with what? My Designer Series Paper Color Coordination Chart is updated!
- Color organizer. Crop and adhere a circle or square for each color. Includes the new In Colors.
- See my sneak peeks and 100’s of card ideas in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
- Subscribe here to my Pretty Perks newsletter to receive the June host code and exclusive product offer.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about my commitment to personalized customer service and Tulip Loyalty Rewards here.
GET TWO STAMP SETS FREE! Those who purchase the $99 starter kit in June (June 1 – 30) will get to choose and include ANY 2 stamp sets as a FREE bonus, ANY price. Think of all the possibilities with the new catalog! Learn more about the $99 starter kit and the discounts and perks of joining Stampin’ Up! and my Stampin’ Pretty Pals here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!