One of the biggest hits of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog for Halloween (and many more occasions) has been the Cat Punch. I used the Cat Punch with the coordinating Spooky Cat Photopolymer Stamp Set to create the trick or treat kitty for the top of my Mini Pizza Box. Meow!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Save 10% when you purchase the Cat Punch and Spooky Cat Photopolymer Stamp Set as a bundle. See ALL Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Pizza Boxes measure 3 1/2″ square assembled. Imagine all the treats, cookies and small gifts you could tuck inside!
- Layer it! Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Layering Squares Framelits Dies give dimension and contrast to Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach and Tangerine Tango Card Stock.
- Black Rhinestones (one of My Favorite Things) add a touch of bling.
- A pretty mix! Peekaboo Peach 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon is tied with Basic Black Baker’s Twine.
- A Basic Black belly band makes it easy to slip the “decor” on and off!
SEPT. 30 IS THE LAST DAY TO EARN FREE BLACK RHINESTONES WITH ME! Click here to learn how.
Hover over photos and click on the Pin button to save to Pinterest. Click here to follow me on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!