One of the key themes in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is birthday–a fabulous focus to kick off card making for a new year. Today’s card is clean and simple but provides that added pop to celebrate a special day.
My design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO431).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The darling birthday paper for the card and envelope liner are from It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack offers 48 sheets of 12 x 12 paper, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. That will cover a lot of birthday needs.
- Fun details like the Melon Mambo Star (Stampin’ Up! Medium Star Punch) and It’s My Party Enamel Dots add dimension and detail. It’s My Party Enamel Dots are on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Sky Is the Limit, one of my favorite stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration free gift choices. Gorgeous font!
- Learn how you can earn free gifts starting with an order of $50 or more (based on your total before shipping and tax) during the Sale-A-Bration promotion.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!