Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “so worth celebrating” card features one of my favorite bundles from the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog: The All Squared Away Bundle, found on page 117. My card showcases a flower in 4 of the 5 NEW 2021-2023 In Colors: Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, and Soft Succulent.
I am also showcasing flowers in 4 of the 5 NEW 2021-2023 In Colors: Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, and Soft Succulent.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White card stock to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a 4 x 4 piece of Basic Black card stock to a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Zip a 4 x 4 piece of Basic Black card stock that has been adhered to a Foam Adhesive Sheet through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the four squares using the Floral Squares Dies.
Adhere to the card as shown.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the flowers in your choice of 2021-2023 In Color card stock.
NOTE: The top Fresh Freesia flower needs to be carefully snipped from the square.
Adhere to the coordinating flowers in the Square with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (All Squared Away) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock.
Cover with white Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove excess. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple