These Bold Butterfly die cuts look simple and colorful against a Whisper White background.
My bold color palette was inspired by, well, me! I’m the showcased designer for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA291) and selected these color for you to try. Check out what the rest of the PPA design team has created and play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stay put! The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helped me keep the Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies in place during their trip through the Big Shot.
- Check out my patchwork on the flip side to layer the colors behind the butterflies.
- Sending smiles. This card is perfect for a good friend who had a hip replacement. The envelope is lined with a splashy pattern from the Stampin’ Up! Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I’m a die-hard font fanatic and love the charming sentiments of Greatest Greetings stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s bold butterfly card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!