These Bold Butterfly die cuts look simple and colorful against a Whisper White background.
My bold color palette was inspired by, well, me! I’m the showcased designer for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA291) and selected these color for you to try. Check out what the rest of the PPA design team has created and play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stay put! The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helped me keep the Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies in place during their trip through the Big Shot.
- Check out my patchwork on the flip side to layer the colors behind the butterflies.
- Sending smiles. This card is perfect for a good friend who had a hip replacement. The envelope is lined with a splashy pattern from the Stampin’ Up! Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I’m a die-hard font fanatic and love the charming sentiments of Greatest Greetings stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s bold butterfly card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!