Perfect Plum it is! In my recent Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Poll, I asked you to vote for one of five Stampin’ Up! colors I don’t find myself using enough. Perfect Plum was your top choice with 41% of the vote. You can see the results for all five colors here. Please note the vote is now closed.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Plum Crazy! I used Perfect Plum Card Stock for the die cut layer and mat below as well as the stripe pattern for the envelope liner.
- For a pretty contrast, I used Elegant Eggplant to define the stem (cropped with one of the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies), sentiment (Circle of Spring) and candy dots (Regals Candy Dots).
- Cool inlaid look! An Elegant Eggplant stem rests inside the “negative” portion where I cut the Perfect Plum layer.
- Measurements: Perfect Plum Layer: 2 1/8” x 4”, Whisper White Layer below Perfect Plum: 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”, Perfect Plum Mat: 3 1/2” x 4 3/4”, Whisper White Card Base: 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s perfect plum card that you can save or pin to Pinterest.
- See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
LESS THAN 3 WEEKS LEFT! Sale-A-Bration, one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year, ends on March 31. Earn FREE stamps and products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Get the full scoop here.
IT’S THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE! Choose up to $155 in products when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up. That’s $56 in FREE product (includes $30 in extra product during Sale-A-Bration – Ends March 31). Purchase the kit through me and you’ll become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community (exclusive resources, paper crafting ideas, fun and friendship). Learn what makes my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community special. I welcome hobby stampers!
Mary is a born leader, professional and caring. She makes you feel like part of the family.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!