Click on video above to play!
Many of you inquired about how I created the “inlaid” design with the stem from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies on yesterday’s card (original post here). I thought it would be easiest to share the details with a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial that shares the WOW! plus many tips on creating this card.
I changed up the card slightly for the video so you could see the possibilities. I love this Melon Mambo version and hope you do, too!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I substituted Melon Mambo card stock for the stem and Melon Mambo ink for the sentiment (Circle of Spring Photopolymer Stamp Set).
- The trio of Melon Mambo It’s My Party Enamel Dots adds a glossy and bold coordinating accent.
- A rich Melon Mambo and Whisper White polka dot pattern (Brights Designer Series Paper Stack) lines my Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- Alternate idea: Layer an additional color in the open area of the leaves!
- Measurements: Perfect Plum Layer: 2 1/8” x 4”, Whisper White Layer below Perfect Plum: 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”, Perfect Plum Mat: 3 1/2” x 4 3/4”, Whisper White Card Base: 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.