My color inspiration was from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA262). Check out what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have come up with in this pretty palette and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Love white cards? Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White is the perfect card base. It’s one of My Favorite Things from the 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalog.
- “Enjoy” from the Stampin’ Up! Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies and the Medium Star Punch add simple “windows” to stripes of Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Pool Party.
- I created a coordinating, custom sized envelope for my birthday card with the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper and the Envelope Punch Board. Watch my Stampin’ Pretty video demonstrating both.
- Keep your envelopes secure with Fast Fuse Adhesive. Learn how easy it is to use Fast Fuse in this Stampin’ Up! video.
LOVE VIDEO TUTORIALS? Check out over 200 of my Stampin’ Pretty Videos on YouTube here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!