While at Convention, Stampin’ Up! demonstrators had the chance to see many Christmas card ideas using products from the Holiday Catalog and create this card using Cozy Christmas stamp set and Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. I love the retro vibe. How about you?
SEPT. 1! The sneak peek holiday products shared today will be available when the Stampin’ Up! Catalog begins Sept. 1
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The adorable Santa was snipped from one of the patterns in the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- I adore when everything coordinates. Stampin’ Up! Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (available Sept. 1) are the perfect compliment to the stamp set and paper.
- Tucked behind my Santa is a snippet of Very Vanilla 1 1/4″ Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon (available Sept. 1). Luscious for cards, gifts and more!
Here are the measurements of the layers. Bottom to top:Card base 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″Vanilla 5″ x 3 3/4″Stripe 4 1/8″ x 2 5/8″Blue/snow 3 3/4″ x 2 7/8″Sentiment 3″ x 2 1/4″
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!