On yesterday’s post here, I shared a simple masculine note card using the Stampin’ Up! Best Route Designer Series Paper. Today’s note card also uses Best Route Designer Series Paper. However, the look easily evolves with a “remix” of Best Route patterns and simple spin to “portrait” orientation.
Best Route Designer Series Paper is part of the Stampin’ Up! Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper promotion. Ends July 31. See what’s on sale and get further details on the promotion here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards (5 x 3 1/2) and Envelopes.
Cut a 3 1/2 x 3 piece of Mango Melody card stock with the Stampin’ Trimmer. With Snail Adhesive, adhere the following sizes of Best Route Designer Series Paper (from left to right) to the Mango Melody piece: 3/4 x 3 1/4, 1 1/8 x 3 1/4, 3/4 x 3 1/4. Adhere Mango Melody layer to the note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp “thanks” from A Big Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set in Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White card stock. A Big Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog here.
Crop the sentiment to 2 1/2 x 7/8, flagging one end with either Paper Snips or the Stampin’ Up! Banner Triple Punch. I added two adhesive Mango Melody stars from Best Route Enamel Shapes for a pop of personality.
Adhere sentiment to patterned layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The final touch is adding a coordinating pattern to the flap of the note card envelope. The envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies is a near perfect fit to cover the outside envelope flap. Watch my WOW! video here (approximately the 4 1/2 minute mark) for details on how to cut the flap with the Big Shot and die.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Best Route Masculine Card Remix here.
THE MORE STAMPIN’ BLENDS THE MERRIER! Ramp up your coloring “confidence” with these eleven NEW colors of Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blends Markers. Learn more about how to use Stampin’ Blends and shop here.
THREE JULY PROMOTIONS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
- Buy 3 Designer Series Paper Get 1 FREE
- 10 Ink Pads FREE with $99Starter Kit
- My July Host Code Offer: Tufted Embossing Folder!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!