CASE: Copy And Share with Everyone! Today’s masculine card is a CASE of a Hello Friend Card (below) I made previously. You can view the original post and Stampin’ Pretty Tips here.
- Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Bundle #150610 $48.50
- Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper #148482 $11.00
Bundle and Save 10%! Purchase the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set and coordinating Garage Gears Thinlits Dies as a Bundle and Save 10%! Available for purchase Jan. 3, when the Occasions Catalog begins. You can see all current bundles in my online store here.
What is a cling stamp? Watch this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration by Natalie which shares tips and shows how Stampin’ Up! vastly improved the “cling” on our red rubber image stickers! Red rubber cling stamps will be available starting Jan. 3 when the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion begin.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Basic Black card stock for your card base.
Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut a 3 x 4 piece of the Classic Garage 6×6 Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Gray Granite card stock to 2 1/2 x 5. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Classic Garage 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 1 x 5 1/2. Flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Big Shot and large Stitched Oval Framelit Die to crop a piece of Basic Gray card stock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool, stamp the sentiment (Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a 3/4 x 3 1/8 piece of Gray Granite card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the car (Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of the Classic Garage 6×6 Designer Series Paper. Crop with the coordinating framelit (Garage Gears Thinlits Dies) and the Big Shot. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three Black Faceted Dots, as shown, for the perfect touch.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SNEAK PEEK VIDEO REVEAL of many products from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration promotion? You can watch it below.
SAVE MY DECEMBER HOST CODE! Earn a tulip for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax) in my on-line store AND using my monthly host code. Earn 10 tulips and redeem for a $50 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree from me! I cover shipping, handling and tax on your shopping spree, too! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree from me here.
HOW TO EARN TULIPS WITH MY DECEMBER HOST CODE:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD DECEMBER HOST CODE N9HZHA7T
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box.
EASY WAY TO REMEMBER: Add my monthly host code to ANY order you place through me up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Do not add the code on orders of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
MY DECEMBER HOST CODE EXPIRES DECEMBER 31.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!