It’s FREE PDF Friday and time to share 3 PDF tutorials for my recently posted projects. You can click the link below each photo to view the details (save or print). Please let me know if you have questions or feedback with a comment below! I’m ready to help!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! The Year-End Closeout and Sale is Stampin’ Up!’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.
- Download a complete list of retiring products and discounted items here.
- Click to shop and view ALL retiring holiday products
- Click to shop and view ALL discounted products
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit.
- If you are ordering through me, please be sure to use my December host code and earn Tulip Rewards.
WHAT A FABULOUS GIFT IDEA! Check out this custom tote designed for the Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool. Available NOW! More details on the tote and Stamparatus accessories here.
HEAD TO MY FREE PDF TUTORIAL LIBRARY for many more paper crafting ideas and step-by-step tutorials!
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.