My bold color palette is from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA267). See what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have created with these colors and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Love it! Attaching the scallop die cut to my colorful blocks of card stock was a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Fine Tip Glue Pen. Learn more about the glue pen in this Stampin’ Up! Video.
- Crisp, black and dries quickly on Whisper White card stock. You’re going to love the Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad. It’s on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog. Available in Basic Gray, too!
- A festive trio of coordinating candy dots spice up the sentiment.
WORKING ON YOUR HOLIDAY CATALOG WISH LIST? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things including oodles of Stampin’ Up! product videos to help you decide (or be enabled)!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!