Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Susan Itell at Simple Stampin, number 8 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Your BFF for treats and small gifts! The Stampin’ Up! Baker’s Box Thinlits Dies will be your “go to” during the holiday season and beyond.
- Silver Cording Trim looped randomly and adhered with Glue Dots adds an artful touch.
- Stampin’ Up! Among the Branches stamp set has you covered for Halloween, autumn and winter holiday projects.
- I love that the circle images coordinate with the 2″ Circle Punch!
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Basic Black 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon to add shine and polish.
The next stop is Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps, number 10 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!