I love this idea for washi tape storage and organization. I originally purchased these cubbies (30 openings) as Blendabilities Marker storage from Stamp-n-Storage. When Blendabilities were discontinued earlier this year, I was determined to find an alternate use and was delighted to discover that all my Stampin’ Up! washi tape fits. Easy to view and within reach–just the way I like it. You can purchase this storage unit through Stamp-n-Storage using my affiliate link HERE.
I spoke to Brett at Stamp-n-Storage about how I wanted to use the unit for washi tape and he quickly whipped up spacers that you insert at the back of the cubbies to keep the washi tape from going too deep. Thank you, Brett! You can purchase the spacers for the Blendabilities Marker storage (now my washi tape storage) using my affiliate link here.
Here’s my link if you want to check out ALL the Stamp-n-Storage craft organization products. I receive a small affiliate fee if you use these links to shop but assure you I love and use these products or wouldn’t be recommending them!
Have you stopped by My Stampin’ Studio? I have summarized the journey to my wonderful craft space along with lots of tips and learning experiences along the way. A full video tour of My Stampin’ Studio is almost complete (finally) and I’ll be sharing soon!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.