I have a Simple Saturday holiday card for you today using Stampin’ Up! Wonderland stamp set. You gotta love the possibilities for those evergreen trees!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! is “back in black” with the new Basic Black Archival Ink. I got perfect ink coverage and it dried quickly. It’s one of My Favorite Things in the holiday catalog.
- Just a touch of bling. I added four metallic sequins (Metallics Sequin Assortment) for a little interest. The Fine-Tip Glue Pen (also on My Favorite Things) works beautifully for for adhering sequins. Here’s my video demonstration of the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Winter Wonderland Vellum offers simple patterns that look lovely layered over neutrals like Whisper White and Very Vanilla as well as colors! Try it over Melon Mambo for some real punch! See all the new Stampin’ Up! holiday paper here.
- I lined my Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope using the black snowflake pattern from Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack. Pretty stuff.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY FREE NEWSLETTER and receive my exclusive monthly offers. Simply click here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!