Today’s birthday card was inspired by the handsome color combination of Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. You can find this Inspired by Color palette and more at my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color combinations are posted regularly!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Polka Dot Magic! The NEW Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) offers modern , textured patterns. This DSP landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- Perfect Pairing. The Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set images have similar lines to the dots in the Urban Underground Designer Series Paper.
- The sentiment is from Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set. I love the trendy mix of the two fonts!
- Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine was the finishing touch. The twine was pulled apart to give a rustic finish to the bow.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
PRINT & KEEP HANDY!!! You asked for this! Here’s a FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart that includes past (retired, going back to 2008) as well as current Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper colors. For a printout of just the most current designer series paper colors (Annual, Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Catalogs), click here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!