Today’s thank you card combines retiring Million & One stamp set with new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. The new catalog and products will be available for purchase starting Tuesday, June 2! I can’t wait!
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA253) as the foundation of my card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Million & One stamp set oozes sophistication. It’s on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamps & Accessories List (UPDATED DAILY) and only available while supplies last.
- A bold Antique Brad adds bling and detail to the scripted “T.”
- The pretty cropped shape around the sentiment (adore it with the curves of the font) was created with the Stampin’ Up! Labels Collection Framelits Dies. They are on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamp & Accessories Lis (UPDATED DAILY) and only available while supplies last.
- Remember those Watermelon Wonder flagged banners I created using the Banner Triple Punch in this video demonstration? I found a spot for them!
- My black flagged end increased the width of the card base to 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board and NEW 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper to create the perfect fit for this size.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll share a new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial featuring the new Stampin’ Up! Envelope Paper (light weight and fun patterns) and how simple it was to create today’s custom sized envelope.
REQUEST A NEW ANNUAL CATALOG! Need a catalog and plan to shop with me? Click HERE for ways to earn the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog FREE!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY LIST: For more Stampin’ Up! product details on today’s thank you card as well as easy, on-line shopping, please click on images below.