Today’s birthday card is a CASE (Copy and Share with Everyone) of a sample in Stampin’ Success Magazine, a Stampin’ Up! publication exclusive to demonstrators. The flower and sentiment are from the all-new cling stamp set called All That You Are, located on pages 2 and 3 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Petal Pink Designer Series Paper to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the flower image in Versamark Ink onto Vellum Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and 3rd largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die to crop the flower image. Color the image with Light and Dark Granny Apple Green & Light and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. TIP: Color the image on the Vellum from behind. It’s much easier to stay within the lines and not touch the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Wrap the Old Olive Linen Thread, one of My Favorite Things, around the bottom portion of the vellum, securing with a bow.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Calypso Coral Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the punch from the Darling Label Punch Box. Adhere to the Vellum with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add Grapefruit Grove Artisan Pearls to the flowers as shown.
Adhere the vellum piece to the card base with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, hidden under the sentiment and flowers with pearls.
NEED FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS AND SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? You can request them here.
If you have a relationship with another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!