New WOW! Video: Coloring with Stampin’ Blends on Vellum

On yesterday’s post, I shared a Birthday Card featuring the new All That You Are Stamp Set from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. You can view the original post and supply list here.  Today’s video (above) offers my tips on coloring with Stampin’ Blends Markers on Vellum card stock.

Learn how to create this All For You handmade card using the All That You Are Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!Card by Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty

Click for a FREE Tutorial

TIP:  I used Old Olive (light and dark) and Bermuda Bay (light and dark) on my card from my video demonstration (above), and Calypso Coral (light and dark) in my card from yesterday’s post (below).

Click for a FREE Tutorial

Stampin’ Blends Markers – These high-quality, alcohol-based, dual-tip markers come in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Each color is available in two shades to give you the best blending experience. You can view all available Stampin’ Blends in my online store here:  Stampin’ Blends

The THREE best ways to enjoy the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion and FREE gifts here!

I love hearing from you!  Please leave me your questions or comments below.

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .

28 thoughts on “New WOW! Video: Coloring with Stampin’ Blends on Vellum”

1. THANK YOU so much. I am a beginner and this lovely video will help me make my daughter a beautiful birthday card.

2. Love vellum but never use it on cards, etc. With your fabulous tip, I’m inspired to try! Beautiful card, set is now on my list!

3. I love this beautiful card, Mary. Your coloring on vellum is awesome and using the punch for the sentiment is fun! Hope you’ve had a great day!

4. WoW! That is my usual exclamation when I see one of your beautiful cards…..love the blenders and can hardly wait to make this.

5. Hi Mary , very beautiful card. I also like the fact that you used the dimensionals , I tried the tombow and unless you use a sponge to apply it , it shows through. Lesson learned. I will try dimensionals on my next one. Thankyou, Jackie

6. FBulous/gorgeous!!, I tend to forget about coloring on Vellum myself….last time I dud one was last Summer….shame on me! TFS your creativity aNd the video!

7. Mary, your card is stunning! Your video is perfect. I always forget about vellum, but now I must have a class to show how easy this is. Thanks for your wonderful inspiration! Hugs

8. Ohh!! I love this technique Mary, WOW!! What a sweet and gorgeous card, Vellum always adds that touch of softness and elegance to our cards.
    Thank you for the video.
    ?
    Maria.

9. I watched your video on this card, I loved the technique. The
    card is beautiful and looks so easy to make, thank you for
    doing the video.

10. What GREAT tips my friend. Big question I had……(Which you did answer) was how you attached the vellum to your card……BRILLILANT my friend. TFS.

11. Thank you for sharing this. It is an easy technique resulting in an incredibly beautiful image. Wow!