On yesterday’s post, I shared a Birthday Card featuring the new All That You Are Stamp Set from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. You can view the original post and supply list here. Today’s video (above) offers my tips on coloring with Stampin’ Blends Markers on Vellum card stock.
TIP: I used Old Olive (light and dark) and Bermuda Bay (light and dark) on my card from my video demonstration (above), and Calypso Coral (light and dark) in my card from yesterday’s post (below).
Stampin’ Blends Markers – These high-quality, alcohol-based, dual-tip markers come in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Each color is available in two shades to give you the best blending experience. You can view all available Stampin’ Blends in my online store here: Stampin’ Blends
The THREE best ways to enjoy the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion and FREE gifts here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.