‘Tis the season and I was in the mood to start making holiday gift tags.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies create the perfect miniature holiday scenes to pop up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. They are on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- I used the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies to crop “jolly,” “merry,” and “peace.” They coordinate with the stamps from Holly Jolly Greetings.
- Purchase the stamp set and dies above as a bundle and save 15%. See all Stampin’ Up! 15% off bundles.
- The 1/8″ Striped Ribbon comes in Real Red and Garden Green. You get 5 yards of each!
- The Ornate Tag Topper Punch produces the pretty design at the top and hole for the ribbon. I cropped a 3 3/4″ x 2″ (actually a smidge under 2″) piece of cardstock to creat the tags.
- Plain tags are attached behind, a perfect spot for “to” and “from” or a personal message.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY GALLERY! See more holiday gift tags and stamping ideas in My Gallery!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!