‘Tis the season and I was in the mood to start making holiday gift tags.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies create the perfect miniature holiday scenes to pop up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. They are on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- I used the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies to crop “jolly,” “merry,” and “peace.” They coordinate with the stamps from Holly Jolly Greetings.
- Purchase the stamp set and dies above as a bundle and save 15%. See all Stampin’ Up! 15% off bundles.
- The 1/8″ Striped Ribbon comes in Real Red and Garden Green. You get 5 yards of each!
- The Ornate Tag Topper Punch produces the pretty design at the top and hole for the ribbon. I cropped a 3 3/4″ x 2″ (actually a smidge under 2″) piece of cardstock to creat the tags.
- Plain tags are attached behind, a perfect spot for “to” and “from” or a personal message.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY GALLERY! See more holiday gift tags and stamping ideas in My Gallery!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!