Yesterday, I flipped to my November birthday calendar and realized I needed a masculine birthday card for my brother-in-law on November 1. Panic!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Designer Series Paper like the Go Wild Stack I used for my card and envelope liner offers instant pattern for a quick masculine birthday card! Click for my FREE designer series paper coordinating color chart.
- I inked up a bold “happy birthday” sentiment from Watercolor Words stamp set and was almost done!
- A black button dressed up with black and white baker’s twine is the perfect touch. Glue Dots keep it securely in place.
- Watercolor Words stamp set offers an uber cool font and variety of sentiments.
- If there’s one set of dies I use more than any other, it’s the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. A handsome lined envelope completes the look!
LOVE PAPER CRAFTING VIDEOS? I have 100’s waiting for you on my Stampin’ Pretty YouTube channel here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!