Today’s Simple Saturday card wouldn’t have been nearly so simple without the help of the Big Shot Magnetic Platform.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Magnetic Platform helped me line up the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies and Wondrous Wreath stamp set images. It keeps the dies in place over the images for their journey through the Big Shot!
- Save 15% when you purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle. The dies and stamps have tabs that help you align with precision. Cool thing!
- The tiniest pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels are a perfect fit for the center of the flower. The pearl strands right and left of “Christmas” add definition and balance.
- I love that the Wondrous Wreath stamp set has a coordinating sentiment for the interior of the card. I mounted the sentiment diagonally on the clear block for easier viewing and alignment.
- I also used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to create the striped envelope liner, cropped from Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
SEARCH IT! Looking for ideas for a specific stamp set, tool or embellishment? Try my SEARCH tool in the top right of my blog to find any previous Stampin’ Pretty posts where I used those products!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!