I have a quick 3 x 3 card for you today. This is such a fun size for including with a gift, bouquet of flowers, tucking in a suitcase or packed lunch!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used my Stampin’ Write Markers in Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizzazz to color the vase and stems directly on the red rubber of the stamp. Give it a few huffs to keep it moist before stamping.
- The sweet Blushing Bride blooms and vase images are from Pictogram Punches, one of the stamp sets on My Favorite Things list for the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.
- Snap! The three punches in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack coordinate with the images from Pictogram Punches.
- I popped out the flower centers in Strawberry Slush using my Stampin’ Up! 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch.
- The card is paired with an envelope lined with a Strawberry Slush Chevron pattern from the 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper Stack. I cropped it using smallest of the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. It’s a perfect fit in Stampin’ Up! Square Envelopes (107309).
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the perks and benefits of shopping on-line thru me HERE!
GET A FREE 2014-2015 CATALOG! Planning to place a Stampin’ Up! order through me? Your catalog is free. Click here to request a FREE catalog.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on product images below for more details or easy on-line shopping!