Let’s celebrate the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog (starts Jan. 4) with a sneak peek of Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. The creative possibilities are endless. Save 10% when you purchase these coordinating products together as a bundle. Available Jan. 4.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Emerald Envy card base of this splashy birthday card measures 6 1/2″ x 4″.
- A pattern from the Party Animal Designer Series Paper (also new and part of the Occasions Catalog “Party Animal” suite of products) is cut using the large balloon frame die (a pop up) and trimmed to fit the card.
- The balloons were cropped with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies in Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Crushed Curry card stock. Whisper White is layered below each balloon to really make the pattern pop.
- Creating the banner was a snap using the Balloon Adventure Photopolymer Stamp Set and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
- Creating custom sized envelopes is quick and easy with the Envelope Punch Board. Add a little Designer Series Paper for the perfect polish!
- A touch of stamping was added to the inside with more images from the Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- Check out this Stampin’ Up! video highlighting the Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set as well as the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Balloon Adventures birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
WHAT? MORE SAVINGS ON STAMPIN’ UP!? You bet. Starting tomorrow (Dec. 1), Stampin’ Up! will be offering up to 60% off on Year-End Closeouts. I’ll post the details tomorrow including a list of retiring holiday products (available while supplies last).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!