Celebrate with some sparkle and shine and today’s Occasions Catalog sneak peek of the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Blast stamp set! This set will be available January 4th, when the Occasions Catalog begins. Cool thing. Birthday Blast stamp set and has coordinating Star Blast Edgelits Dies that take the stamp set to a whole new level of WOW! Buy them as a bundle and save 10%!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Create a classic and sophisticated birthday card with Night of Navy, Gold Foil paper and Very Vanilla card stock.
- So rich! All the images are stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- The large images in this set really make a bold statement.
- The inside sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy and the stars are embossed in gold.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Birthday Blast birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
UP TO 60% OFF! STARTS TODAY! Stampin’ Up! will be offering up to 60% off on Year-End Closeouts, high-inventory merchandise, retiring holiday products and clearance rack items. Sale ends Jan. 3 or while supplies last for many items.
CHECK OUT WHAT’S ON SALE & CLOSING OUT!
Here is the reveal AND sale of the retiring holiday products list!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!