I love the striking color mix of today’s card, especially the splashy Watermelon Wonder butterfly created with the Stampin’ Up! Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies!
These dies offer so much “flutter-licious” personality and even more potential when layered.
My design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO406).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- When I shared this video a few weeks ago, I promised to find a purpose for the negative space of the Greetings Thinlits Dies. That’s exactly what I did for “hello!”
- I adored almost every mix of patterns I tried using the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack (one of My Favorite Things).
- I settled on a rich floral pattern (gorgeous addition of Basic Black) for the background. Enjoy my free coordinating colors chart outlining the Stampin’ Up! colors used in currently available designer series paper. Please note: I used Watermelon Wonder (vs. Calypso Coral listed with Pretty Petals) because it looks great with the mix of coral pink in this pattern. It’s OK to go outside the box!
- One of the Metal Rimmed Pearls accents the Bold Butterfly center.
- The perfect presentation comes from adding a coordinating Basic Black polka dot (also Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack) to the envelope. It couldn’t be easier with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Shop with me and earn stamps for FREE. Learn more about My Tulip Rewards Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!