The fabulous “just for you” sentiment and flower image from Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words have been dipped in gold! I love the look of the images embossed in gold, especially the flowers on the Bermuda Bay card stock!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used Stampin’ Up! Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon for the luscious bow. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial “Tie a Pretty Bow” here!
- A quick “go to” punch. I keep my Stampin’ Up 2 1/2″ Circle Punch handy for large sentiments.
- HOT TIP! When heat embossing, allow the Heat Tool a few seconds to heat up before setting the Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. When hot, it immediately goes to work embossing vs. blowing a few flecks off course while still cool (like a fan).
- Check out the additional images available in the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words photopolymer stamp set.
3 Ways to Save on Stampin’ Up!
- Bundle Up and Save 15%. Great discounts on these coordinating product bundles!
- Stampin’ Up! on Clearance–Up to 80% Off While Supplies Last!
- Weekly Deals. Save 25% on select Stampin’ Up! products. Discounts end July 20.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!