The fabulous “just for you” sentiment and flower image from Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words have been dipped in gold! I love the look of the images embossed in gold, especially the flowers on the Bermuda Bay card stock!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used Stampin’ Up! Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon for the luscious bow. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial “Tie a Pretty Bow” here!
- A quick “go to” punch. I keep my Stampin’ Up 2 1/2″ Circle Punch handy for large sentiments.
- HOT TIP! When heat embossing, allow the Heat Tool a few seconds to heat up before setting the Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. When hot, it immediately goes to work embossing vs. blowing a few flecks off course while still cool (like a fan).
- Check out the additional images available in the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words photopolymer stamp set.
3 Ways to Save on Stampin’ Up!
- Bundle Up and Save 15%. Great discounts on these coordinating product bundles!
- Stampin’ Up! on Clearance–Up to 80% Off While Supplies Last!
- Weekly Deals. Save 25% on select Stampin’ Up! products. Discounts end July 20.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!