Need a congratulations card for graduation, new job, retirement or another special recognition? This card using the “you did it” sentiment from Stampin’ Up! Bravo photopolymer stamp set fits many occasions!
I used this yummy color combination by Michelle Quinno from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA295). Discover what the rest of the PPA design team has created and PLAY ALONG here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Bravo photopolymer stamp set offers bold messages for a variety of uses. I love photopolymer stamps for their “see through” ability and ease of placement.
- Being negative! I love using the negative space of the the Medium Star Punch to expose the Cucumber Crush below and add dimension.
- The simple patterns for the card and envelope liner were plucked from Stampin’ Up! Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack. I love that it’s 6 x 6, which is perfect for card making. See more big, bold views of all the designer series paper from the annual catalog here.
- The little things! A touch of Linen Thread and a trio of Bermuda Bay Candy dots are all the “dressing up” this card needs.
- Crumb Cake is such a versatile neutral and plays well with bold colors. I used it for the card base and coordinating Crumb Cake Medium Envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Bravo congratulations card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE STAMPIN’ UP! WEEKLY DEALS? Some of my favorite dies, punches and more are 25% off this week. Discounts end April 11. See what’s on sale this week here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!