The Tree Builder Punch was your choice by just one vote over the Owl Builder Punch! Oh, what fun to have my blog readers “boss me around” with the results of the latest poll and direct me to use the Tree Builder Punch on today’s card. Here are the poll results. Please note you can no longer vote because the poll is closed.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A blue tree, really? I have very few rules when it comes to making a modern, colorful card. Embrace your creative confidence and “color outside the lines!”
- Flower Fair Framelits Dies. I was excited to discover that the leaf die from the Flower Fair Framelits Dies multi-tasks for a Cucumber Crush “hill!”
- The sentiment from Stampin’ Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set fits perfectly inside the leaf die. I kept die in place during it’s journey through the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform (a must-have).
- The little Real Red bird (also produced with the Tree Builder Punch) adds a bold pop of color.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Tree Builder Punch card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
SEARCH IT! If you want to see more of my ideas using the Tree Builder Punch (or any of the builder punches in the poll), other Stampin’ Up! tools, stamp sets and more, you can use the search feature on the top right of my blog. Head to My Gallery if you want to see 100’s of projects organized by year.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!