The Tree Builder Punch was your choice by just one vote over the Owl Builder Punch! Oh, what fun to have my blog readers “boss me around” with the results of the latest poll and direct me to use the Tree Builder Punch on today’s card. Here are the poll results. Please note you can no longer vote because the poll is closed.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A blue tree, really? I have very few rules when it comes to making a modern, colorful card. Embrace your creative confidence and “color outside the lines!”
- Flower Fair Framelits Dies. I was excited to discover that the leaf die from the Flower Fair Framelits Dies multi-tasks for a Cucumber Crush “hill!”
- The sentiment from Stampin’ Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set fits perfectly inside the leaf die. I kept die in place during it’s journey through the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform (a must-have).
- The little Real Red bird (also produced with the Tree Builder Punch) adds a bold pop of color.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Tree Builder Punch card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
SEARCH IT! If you want to see more of my ideas using the Tree Builder Punch (or any of the builder punches in the poll), other Stampin’ Up! tools, stamp sets and more, you can use the search feature on the top right of my blog. Head to My Gallery if you want to see 100’s of projects organized by year.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!