Many of you felt kind “sorry” for the Owl Punch when it lost by only one vote to the Tree Punch on my recent reader’s choice poll. See yesterday’s post here. At your suggestion that I give the Owl Punch “equal time,” I whipped up today’s card. I hope you enjoy it! Please share your comments and questions HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The three darling patterns of Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Basic Black and Very Vanilla are from Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. This card-friendly 6 x 6 collection is one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Enjoy my FREE Designer Series Paper Color Chart.
- I think the pattern on the owl mimics the owl’s eyes. See it?
- Classy! And Many More stamp set is a “little black dress” of stamping sentiments. You could substitute any of these sentiments with this layout!
- The Decorative Label Punch adds a curvy detail and pop of color below the sentiment.
- One of the benefits of the Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes is that they are opaque. This allows you to save a little designer series paper when you add a liner.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Owl Punch card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
MORE OWL PUNCH, PLEASE! Here are a couple past samples I created using the Owl Punch. You can find past samples by typing in a theme, tool, stamp set or Stampin’ Up! product in the SEARCH tool on the top right of my blog or visit My Gallery, which is organized by year.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!