Would you like to Have a Cuppa with me today? This sweet Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper (one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog) comes in a 6″ x 6″ stack accompanied by more modern and and fresh patterns.
It’s perfect for today’s 5″ x 5″ square card using this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch (PPA288). The sketch was designed by showcased PPA Team member, Amy Lazzell. See more ideas using this sketch by the PPA Design Team and play the challenge here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- It’s new! The sentiment I used on the heart (cropped with the Sweetheart Punch) is from Party Pants stamp set, one of the new Sale-A-Bration free gift options. Read more about Sale-A-Bration . . .
- Shapes within shapes. I love the clean look of the heart layered over a circle (2″). I heat embossed the sentiment for a bold, glossy look with a touch of 3-D!
- This 5″ x 5″ card could use a custom-sized envelope, yes? It’s a snap to create one with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board (25% off through Feb. 22) and Neutrals Envelope Paper (the ideal weight).
- Pin it! Hover and pin my “how to” photo below to Pinterest for a quick reference. See more “how to” photos and follow my How to Create Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin it! Here’s my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix for today’s Have a Cuppa card. Visit my Pinterest Color Ideas board for more yummy color combinations.
SEE 100’s of card and paper crafting ideas organized by year in My Stampin’ Pretty Card Gallery!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!