I have a simple 3 x 3 birthday card for you today that takes just minutes to whip up. The “cake time” sentiment is from Party Pants stamp set, one of the new gift options for Sale-A-Bration. Learn here how you can earn it FREE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My card sketch was inspired by a Stampin’ Up! card sample. I changed the colors, designer series paper and sentiment then added a button to give it my own spin.
- The splashy patterns are from Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper. Click and print this handy FREE chart with the coordinating colors for ALL current Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper.
- I matched the Tangerine Tango stripe pattern of one of the banners (Banner Punch) to the envelope liner.
- The smallest of the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liner Framelits Dies coordinates perfectly with the Whisper White Square Envelopes.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!