Want a splashy way to package a set of handmade cards and envelopes? Everything fits neatly inside this box that accommodates A2 sized cards (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) and coordinating envelopes. You’re also getting a sneak peek at Four Seasons Hostess Rewards Set (a look for every season) and International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (box top). Both will be available June 1 when the new Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog begins.
To get the creative juices flowing, I used the latest Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA135) below. Be sure to see what the rest of the PPA Design Team created using this sketch by Margaret Moody and PLAY ALONG!
- For the box base (Whisper White), cut card stock to 8 3/4″ x 7 1/2″. Score using the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 1 1/2″ on all four sides.
- For the top (International Bazaar Designer Series Paper), cut card stock to 7 7/8″ x 6 5/8″. Score using the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 1″ on all four sides.
- Use a Bone Folder to fold and set the score lines.
- Snip as shown below to create tabs. The idea to snip out the “triangle” is from a tutorial by Maria Bell. I like that you can tuck in and conceal this type of tab easily.
- Fold tabs in and adhere using Sticky Strip.
STAMPIN’ UP! OCCASIONS MINI CARRYOVER LIST: Check out what you can still purchase and is guaranteed to be in the new Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog. Occasions Mini Carryover List and Details.
Stamp Set: Four Seasons Hostess* (Wood-Mount 126830, Clear-Mount 126832)
Paper: International Bazaar Designer Series Paper* (126920), Lucky Limeade (122926), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Lucky Limeade (126984), Daffodil Delight (126944)
Cool Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle, 118309), 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Bone Folder (102300)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestones Basic Jewels (119246), Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon* (125583), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)
*Available June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog begins.