Meet the GORGEOUS Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper! The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper has exquisite hand-painted imagery that is a showstopper on a hand crafted card. Today’s Simple Saturday trio of note cards highlights three of the 12 designs available.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Floral Essence Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Perennial Flower Punch together as a bundle and save 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 3 1/2 x 5 Whisper White Note Card as your base.
Layer and adhere a 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Vellum card stock to a 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper and to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
TIP: Adhere the Vellum so that it is hidden behind the strip of Whisper White card stock.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 1 x 5. Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Stamp the flower image in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink onto Vellum card stock. Use a Heat Tool on low to quickly dry and set the ink.
TIP: The ink will dry on its own, but it does take time. If you do not use a Heat Tool to set the ink, be sure to set it aside and allow to dry completely so that the ink does not smear.
QUICK & EASY! Crop with the coordinating Perennial Flower Punch. Layer and adhere the petals as shown with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add Gold Metallic Pearls to the flower center and Whisper White Strip.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your new annual catalogs have been ordered and should have arrived by now. Please reach out HERE if you do not have yours yet.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!