When life gives you lemons . . . grab your Wink of Stella Glitter Brush! In today’s 1 Minute to WOW! video tutorial, I show how easy it is to add sparkly highlights to my lemon card using a quick swipe with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (Clear). Be prepared to fall in love and learn lots of extra stamping tips in today’s video!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Apple of My Eye photopolymer stamp set promises “fruitful” results and card friendly fonts.
- Crop lemons, limes or oranges in a snap using the coordinating 1 3/4″ Circle Punch. Don’t miss the touch of shimmer from the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (Clear).
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards (3.5″ x 5″) & Envelopes are the perfect foundation for a quick card. A pack of 20 (20 note cards AND 20 envelopes) is just $6.
- More lemons, please! I used a darling lemon pattern from Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper stack for the envelope liner.
- Pin it! Here’s my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix for today’s lemon card. So fresh for spring and summer. Visit my Pinterest Color Ideas board for more inspiration.
- Pin it! Hover and pin my “how to” photo below to Pinterest for a quick reference. See more “how to” photos and follow my How to Create Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
HAVE YOU HEARD? Stampin’ Up! is offering NEW products you can earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Read more . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!