Fresh patterns from Stampin’ Up! Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and fun shapes (Love You to Pieces Bundle) make this puzzle card unique and a delight to create.
Both the designer series paper and bundle are on the list of My Favorite Things for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
The puzzle card colors are from my Inspired By Color palette above. See 100’s of Stampin’ Up! color ideas on my Inspired by Color Board on Pinterest here.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Cut Highland Heather card stock to 4 1/4 x 9 1/2 using the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. Score across the 9 1/2 width at 4″ to create a 4 1/4 x 4 front.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/2 square of Gorgeous Grape card stock and 3 3/4 square of Daffodil Delight card stock on front as shown.
Line interior of the card with a 5 1/4 x 4 Gorgeous Grape stripe pattern from Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. You can tuck a personal message on white card stock inside and behind the front panel.
Wrap Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon around card base to close and tie in a bow. TIP: To help keep ribbon in place, add Snail Adhesive (or Glue Dots) below ribbon where it will be hidden below the puzzle/sentiment layer.
Using the Stamparatus for crisp and even results (more details about the Stamparatus here), stamp sentiment from Love You to Pieces Stamp Set in Gorgeous Grape ink on Highland Heather card stock.
Line up and crop the sentiment with the heart puzzle die from Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Magnetic Platform (to keep the image in place below the die).
Crop a Gorgeous Grape polka dot puzzle piece using Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies.
Adhere heart puzzle and individual puzzle piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals to a 3 1/4 square of Whisper White card stock. Adhere the layer to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE THIS! I added a coordinating polka dot pattern of Gorgeous Grape (Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) to the outside envelope flap! The pattern was cropped using the envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. I adhered the pattern to the flap using Snail Adhesive. Multipurpose Liquid Glue works well for this, too!
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Love You to Pieces Card here.
THREE STAMPIN’ UP! JULY PROMOTIONS END TODAY (JULY 31)!
- Learn how you can earn the Tufted Embossing Folder FREE when you place a qualifying $75+ order through ME! My EXCLUSIVE July Host Code Offer is here.
- Designer Series Paper Offer! Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- This is the offer you have been waiting for! I welcome hobby stampers! 10 Ink Pads FREE with the $99Starter Kit
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!