I have spent the last few days playing with my Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers (thank you, Pam Staples, for the personal lesson when we hung out in My Stampin’ Studio earlier this week). The Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities are slated to be available for customer purchase in August (not June 2, unfortunately). I’ll keep you posted when there’s a firm date!
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge to get started. For more card ideas using this sketch and to play along, click HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- There’s a bit of a learning curve in using Blendabilities. However, the results are beautiful. I’m still working on mastering those skills but am getting much better! You’ll definitely see more soon!
- To keep things easy for today’s card, I used simple strokes with the light and dark Blendabilities markers. Each color has 3 markers, light, medium and dark. I blended just a touch but like the painterly effects when combined with this Flower Shop stamp.
- Hit the LOVE button! Stampin’ Up! will be offering Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black when the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog begins June 2. It’s officially my “go to” black ink and works perfectly with Blendabilities (and everything else).
- SAVE 15%! Both the Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating Pansy Punch WILL be available in the new catalog. However, they won’t be available as a specially priced bundle . Purchase them together by June 4 or while supplies last (Wood-Mount Bundle 132727 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 132726) and save 15%.
Get 25% – 50% off many of the retiring products – This special offer begins TODAY (5/22) and is only available through June 4, 2014 (OR while supplies last).
UPDATED RETIRING STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCT LISTS WITH SALE PRICES. SAVE UP TO 50%!
- Retiring Accessories (Available thru June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Stamps (Available thru June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Please note that Blendabilities (Rich Razzleberry, #131003), Something to Say Stamp Set (“Thank You” Wood-Mount 134177, Clear-Mount 134180) and Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, #132708) are sneak peeks from the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Catalog and not currently available for purchase.