I was in the mood for butterflies and needed an uplifting friend card. The Stampin’ Up! Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies were the perfect solution.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
The Lemon Lime Twist, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party butterflies received a subtle ombre effect using Sponge Daubers and coordinating inks.
The “hugs” sentiment is from Lovely Words Thinlits Dies. I simply snipped it from the circle. To add a cool, 3-D lift, I adhered Mini Stampin’ Dimensional halves in the widest spots.
I love the look of bold colors and crisp Whisper White. Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins add colorful personality and pop.
A strip of washi tape (Basics Pack 2) dresses up the flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!