New Sale-A-Bration choices will be available starting February 16, including this adorable Pedal Pusher photopolymer (clear) stamp set. I love how you can easily place all the fun accessories! See ALL the new Sale-A-Bration choices coming Feb. 16 here.
Learn more here about Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration and how you can earn this stamp set FREE with a $50 product order!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measurements: Top Whisper White layer 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″. Melon Mambo layer is 3 5/8″ x x 4 7/8. Basic Black 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- The Thick Whisper White card base (one of My Favorite Things) is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. I added one of the sentiments to the interior!
- I kept things simple by inking up with just one color – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- The little Melon Mambo hearts were created with the Stampin’ Up! Confetti Hearts Border Punch.
- The Basic Black and Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine (Occasions Combo Pack) pulls all the color together.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE! The $99 Starter Kit is the ultimate Stampin’ Up! product bundle and during Sale-A-Bration, you can customize a kit with up to $155 in products–THAT’S $56 IN FREE PRODUCT! Read more . . .
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!