The Stampin’ Up! Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies deliver intricate details, especially this exquisite heart for Valentine’s Day (anniversary, wedding, birthday and more)!
My card layout was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO434).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the black flowers with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies. They coordinate with the die cut heart beautifully!
- Pearl Basic Jewels make simple and luxurious flower centers.
- Save 15% when you purchase the dies with the coordinating Bloomin’ Love Stamp set as a bundle.
- Strips of Basic Black, Real Red and Bermuda Bay (a scallop pattern from Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack), really make the “Love You” pop.
- The Whisper White layer on the right is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals to add a 3-D effect.
- The heart is given a “lift” with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix that you can “right click” and save or pin to Pinterest. Here are more color ideas on my Pinterest Color Board.
LAST CALL FOR MY SPRING FLING BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY! Ends at Noon Central TODAY! CLICK HERE for details!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!