Today I’m sharing a “HELLO” card that says goodbye to the RETIRING Open Range Dies from the Stampin’ Up! January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. These dies are currently marked down 50% and available through June 30 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
To see the rest of the retiring items, including all 50% off markdowns, take a look at my blog post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Add Balmy Blue and Garden Green Classic Ink to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White card stock with Blending Brushes as shown.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere a piece of Smoky Slate card stock to an Adhesive Sheet.
Crop with the windmill die and a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Remove the adhesive backing and adhere to the card as shown.
Adhere a piece of Early Espresso card stock to a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Crop with the fence die and a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Remove the adhesive backing and adhere as shown.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the “Hello” sentiment (Create with Friends Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Early Espresso card stock.
Cover with white Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder, set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the small dies from the retiring Always Die.
Adhere to the card as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a 4 1/4x 5 1/2 piece of Basic White card stock with the large dome die from the Open Range Dies.
Zip the outside piece through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine tucked inside the Bark 3D Embossing folder.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
STAMPIN’ REWARDS BONUS! THRU JUNE 14, 2021!
STOCK UP AND EARN MORE FREE! If you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn an ADDITIONAL $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (your choice of free products)! Learn all about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards program here.
MY JUNE REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!