The precious pineapples for today’s birthday card were cropped from Stampin’ Up! Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper (6 x 6) using the pineapple punch from Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack and Paper Snips.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
The sentiment, bowl and solid image layered over the bowl are from the Fruit Basket Photopolymer Stamp Set. Save 10% when you purchase the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack and Fruit Basket Photopolymer Stamp Set as a bundle.
Playing with paper! I used two perfectly coordinated and “pineapple-friendly” patterns as layers from the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper. Get a close up look at all the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper patterns here.
The Whisper White frame (3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″) was created by centering and cropping with the rectangle die from Sliding Door Framelits Dies. I love the versatility of this die set!
Stampin’ Up! Video! Bonnie has oodles to say about the Tutti-Frutti product suite from the Occasions Catalog! The second video is quick and fun and offers even more ideas with the Tutti-Frutti products. See 20+ Stampin’ Up! videos for the latest products all in one spot here.
WHAT? YOU DON’T HAVE THE LATEST CATALOGS? If you plan on placing your next order through me, click here to request FREE catalogs. U.S. only.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!