Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes will be inspired by popular songs – the first is “I Think I Love You.” Our Blog Hop today is jam-packed with projects that are perfect for Valentine’s Day or that showcase love. How sweet is that?! We are excited to share our love-themed creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My valentine “love” card for today’s blog hop is for my mom. I used the Stampin’ Up! Apron of Love Bundle. The bundle includes the Apron of Love Photopolymer stamp set and Apron of Love Builder Framelits Dies – divine for Valentine’s Day, Mother and Father’s Day, delivering baked goods, sharing a recipe and more.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS
I had a ball working with the apron and additional Apron Builder Framelits Dies. Look at the sweet border on the apron “pocket” and “fringe” along the bottom. The hearts are popped up on Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Real Red and Very Vanilla check background was created using the smallest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. I adore the little “stitched” details!
Thick Very Vanilla card stock makes a sturdy card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
The Real Red 1/8″ ribbon was the perfect touch. I added a Real Red heart from Brights Enamel Shapes to the back with the sweet little stamp (Apron of Love).
Here are more more ideas from Stampin’ Up! for using the Apron of Love Stamp Set and Apron of Love Builder Framelits Dies.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy