Stampin’ Up! makes it beautiful and easy to create and send notes of thanks to those we love using the Basket of Wishes Photopolymer (clear) Stamp Set. Don’t miss my holiday blog candy giveaway here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Ready to go! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes are a terrific value. They are only $6.00 for 20 cards and envelopes.
- The Simply Scored Scoring Tool adds a linear touch of texture on the left and right sides of the card.
- Basket of Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set allows you to mix and match the images to fill the baskets.
- Relax and allow your creativity to flow with your Stampin’ Write Markers. The Regal collection brought this bountiful basket to life.
- A little watercoloring with an Aqua Painter gave the basket a rustic look.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Basket of Wishes thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TREAT YOURSELF THIS HOLIDAY SEASON by purchasing the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit (it’s the ultimate product bundle). I welcome hobby stampers to the friendly, pressure-free environment of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. You get a great deal on the kit (up to $26 in FREE product and future 20% or more discount) with no obligation to host workshops, get outside sales or spend another dime! Do it just for YOU. There’s no penalty to drop! Read more . . .
Being on your team as a crafter has helped me with my skills as a card maker. I love the discounts and I get the ability to see new “stuff” first!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!