A simple yet sophisticated look for today’s Vintage Leaves Thank You Card is quickly achieved with the help of Copper Foil Sheets and Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. This would make a lovely Thanksgiving card, too.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- Sponge it! The fall-friendly background on the stamped layer is lightly sponged with Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry ink.
- The leaf image from the Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set is randomly stamped in VersaMark Ink and embossed with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder to create a rich effect.
- Add a strip of Copper Foil sheet to the embossed panel for added shine!
- The outside sentiment, from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set, is also embossed in copper.
- Make it pretty on the inside, too! The inside sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze and the leaf is embossed in copper.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Vintage Leaves thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEW STITCHED FROM THE HEART DIES & SAVE 25% ON SELECT STAMPS. November only. Get full details and a video demonstration here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!