Happy New Year! Mixed metals are so on trend right now. I’m seeing jewelry, home d?cor and fabric exquisitely marrying silver, gold, bronze, copper and more. Paper crafting is no exception. Today’s card mixes Stampin’ Up! Gold Foil and Silver Foil while showing off a few sneak peeks of the Occasions Catalog (starts Jan. 3).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK: The Gold Foil bookmark was created using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. It crops the curvy top as well as the opening for the Whisper White 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon.
- SNEAK PEEK: That yummy gold stripe background is from Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, available Jan. 3 as part of the Occasions Catalog.
- SNEAK PEEK: One of the new Word Bubbles Framelits Dies (also available Jan. 3) gave the sentiment a new swagger!
- I heat embossed the tree (silver) and sentiment set (gold) using the Warmth & Wonder hostess rewards stamp set (Wood-Mount or Clear-Mount).
- I used the one of the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (one of my favorite new Stampin’ Up! products of 2013) to crop the envelope liner. What was your favorite paper crafting product of 2013? Please leave me a comment below!
THE STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG ENDS TOMORROW (JAN. 2). Be sure to shop for your favorites before the Holiday Catalog expires. Here’s the Holiday Catalog Carryover List of those products that will still be available for purchase after the Holiday Catalog ends. Need suggestions? Here’s the list of My Holiday Catalog Favorites!
EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! My frequent shoppers love it! Learn more about my Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Loyalty Rewards.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Stamp Set: Warmth & Wonder (Holiday Hostess: Wood-Mount 131880 or Clear-Mount 131883)
Paper: Silver Foil (132178), Gold Foil (132622), Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum* (133363), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: Word Bubbles Framelits Dies* (132968), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), 1/2″ Circle Punch (119869), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109131), Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129), Frost Finishes Embellishments (132150), Silver 1/8″ Ribbon (132137), Whisper White 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (109070)
Other: Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301)
*Available Jan. 3 when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins!