My birthday card for today was created using the Amazing Life Bundle (Amazing Life Stamp Set and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies), winner of my latest Stampin’ Pretty Poll. Over 1200 votes were cast and Amazing Life won by a mere 37 votes. The poll is now closed.
The Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies were one of My Favorite Things from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. Save 10% when you purchase the Amazing Life Stamp Set and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies together as a bundle. You can see all 10% off bundles in my online store here: 10% Off Bundles
What do you think of todays card or the “candles” created with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies? Please leave me a comment HERE
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock using the second largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die and a Big Shot.
Crop three of the smallest, narrow Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies using the Big Shot and How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (shown below).
Use the Stamparatus to line-up and stamp the tops of the candles in Gorgeous Grape ink. TIP: I used the “candles” to plan the spacing without adhering them. Adhere the candles below the candle tops with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals,
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment in Gorgeous Grape Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot and smallest, narrow Rectangle Stitched Die. Adhere a piece of Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon to the backside with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional placed on the far right side.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
WHO DOESN’T LOVE FREE GIFSTS? Check out how you can earn FREE product gifts when you place qualifying orders during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!