Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Punch Your Art Out. We really hope that you’re inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! You can find the rest of the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It’s such a pleasure to introduce you to many new Stampin’ Up! products from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog on today’s kindness card. Topping the sneak peek list is the All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. It’s fabulous small pattern gets chic personality when cropped with the “x” punch from the Inked & Tiled Punch Pack.
The sneak peek products used on today’s card are available for purchase Sept. 6 when the holiday catalog begins.
WHAT I LOVE! There’s nothing more versatile for a card maker than a classic sentiment (greeting) stamp set. The So Sincere stamp set (sneak peek) was used for the “kindness” sentiment and is a “must-have” from the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 – scored at 4 1/4
- Layer – 5 x 3 3/4
- Very Vanilla Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Sentiment- 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- All About Autumn Specialty 6×6 Designer Series Paper:
- Punched Shapes – 6 x 6 – strategically punched to match design
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Burnish the folds of the Very Vanilla Thick card base with a Bone Folder.
Use the Inked & Tiled Punch to crop 8 – 9 shapes as shown from the All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper as shown.
Adhere to the 5 x 3 3/4 Very Vanilla layer as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Paper Trimmer or Paper Snips to trim the excess Designer Series Paper from the edges of the Very Vanilla layer.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment (So Sincere Stamp Set) in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla sentiment layer.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Autumn Leaves die.
Snip 3″ of copper ribbon (Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack). Fold in half and adhere to the card base as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Adhere the sentiment as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with copper Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS!
More inspiration awaits! Use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Pals Design Team.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars (always the 2nd Wednesday fot the month) for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be All Creatures Great and Small.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
OODLES OF SNEAK PEEKS! This card is jam-packed with new products from the upcoming 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog that goes live to customers on September 6, 2023!
- So Sincere Cling Stamp Set – Item 162283- p. 47 – $24.00
- All About Autumn Suite Collection – Item 162193 – p. 42 – 44 – $105.75
- Autumn Leaves Dies – Item 162185 – p. 44 – (Part of the Autumn Leaves Bundle – Item 162186) – $55.75
- All About Autumn 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper – Item 162178 – p. 43 – $15.00
- Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack – Item 162192 – p. 43 – $9.50
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!