It’s time to fill someone’s cup with happiness by creating a handmade card using the products from the Stampin’ Up! Tea Room Suite. You can see all the available items from this suite here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 5 x 3 1/2 card ready Very Vanilla note card. Adhere a 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana card stock to the card base.
Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to 4 1/2 x 3.
Zip a piece of 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 Copper Foil through the Big Shot tucked inside the Tin Tie Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Very Vanilla card stock, as shown, with Snail Adhesive.
DID YOU KNOW? Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders take embossing to the next level, with deeper, more detailed impressions than standard embossing folders—great for card fronts and accents.
Crop a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the largest Oval Stitched Shaped Framelits Die. With the Stamparatus, stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto the upper portion of the oval die cut. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Adhere to the Copper Foil with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap a piece of Coastal Cabana Tea Room Ribbon, as shown, securing with a bow. Adhere to the note card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the tea cup image (Time for Tea Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Coastal Cabana card stock. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. TIP: Flick the card stock to remove excess powder, then set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating framelit die (Spot of Tea Framelits), Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
BUNDLE & SAVE! Purchase the Time for Tea Photopolymer stamp set and Spot of Tea Framelits Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! See all available bundles here.
ONLY AVAILABLE NOV. 1 – 30 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! These limited release Snowflake Showcase products are a HOT SELLER. They will be exclusively available Nov. 1 – 30 (or while supplies last). See the Snowflake Showcase products, samples and learn more here
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!